Player API Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 gives third party mods managed access to the main player class
Player API is an API which provides access to
- the client class “EntityPlayerSP” aka “aym” or
- the server class “EntityPlayerMP” aka “ih” or
- the bukkit class “EntityPlayer”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
For installation instructions:
- make sure you download the right file:
- Client for client side mods that require Player API client
- Server for server side mods that require Player API server
- Bukkit for bukkit mods that require Player API bukkit
- read the “installation” section of your download’s readme files
- Player API is compatible with Minecraft Forge, just install Player API after Minecraft Forge.
WARNING this does only work before Minecraft 1.6.1. For Minecraft 1.6.1 and later use Player API forge.
Download Player API for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.4.7