Minecraft Mods — May 7, 2015, 8:33 AM -
Rendergives third party mods managed access to the player render classes
Renderis a client API which provides access to
- The class “RenderPlayer” aka “bcdq” and
- The class “ModelBiped” aka “awp”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
For installation instructions:
- make sure you download the right file:
- Vanilla for mods on a vanilla (non Minecraft Forge) client.
- Forge for mods on a Minecraft Forge client.
- read the “installation” section of the API’s download’s readme file
- Render Player API is compatible with Minecraft Forge, just install Render Player API after Minecraft Forge.
WARNING this does only work before Minecraft 1.6.1.
For Minecraft 1.6.1 and later use Render Player API forge.
Download Minecraft Render Player API: