Rush is a PvP Bed wars map By Xisuma. The object of the game is to destroy the other teams bed and kill all there players as fast as you can. When you start the game you are teleported onto a platform that will give you currency for purchasing items. There are 4 villagers who you can trade with for blocks, wepaons, armor, picks etc. The download includes a alternate map with no bows and closer platforms
Minecraft Rush Map Youtube Video:
Minecraft Rush Map Screenshots:
How To Play:
Start off by setting your spawn in the bed provided then focus on getting some blocks and start bridgeing across to the enemy. As time passes and you obtain more currency use it to gear up and attack the enemy.
How to Install Minecraft Rush Map:
- For World save file
- Download Minecraft Rush Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
- For schematic file
- Download schematic file
- You have MCEdit – Minecraft Woldr Editer installed
- Open the MCEdit and select the world from the list that you would like to add the schematic to (If none are on the list you will have to click the “Open a Level..” text and find it in the file browser.)
- You need to click the import button (little red crane) on the bottom right, find the schematic in the file browser and click open
- After you place it in a good spot, click the import button to complete the operation.
Download Minecraft Rush Map: