Throughout the ages, the mysterious entity known as the Slenderman has invaded people’s minds, art and stories. He has abducted numerous children, killed countless souls and driven many to insanity. And now, he’s invaded minecraft! This mod is not for the light hearted. The slenderman is a terrifying creature, capable of teleportation, disappearing and making you shit your pants.
Slenderman Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
Slender Man Mod Features:
- He can be killed with any sword on Easy mode, but only with the Slender Sword or the Diamond sword on Normal and above.
- If you look at him, you’ll receive blindness and nausea for a few seconds during which time he’ll actively attack you and try to kill you.
- As long as he’s in your field of view he won’t move. But look away or have your line of sight blocked and he’ll disappear, all the while coming closer!
- He can break all light sources.
- He can break glass, doors and trapdoors.
- Once killed, there’s a chance he’ll drop a child soul. Use these to craft special slender armor which gives you bonus protection vs. Slender Man for example, the Slender Mask allows you to look at the slender man and reduces the chance of ill effects to 5% (as opposed to 80%)
- He spawns from randomly places structures called “slender shrines”. Find and destroy to stop the slender man spawning in an area, or build one beside your enemy’s house
- You now receive a “static” effect when looking at the slender man which becomes more pronounced as you come closer.
- Also added [Redacted] so you have to [Redacted] to stay alive!
- 1. Install the latest and
- 2. Go to your .minecraft/bin folder and open up minecraft.jar with winrar or 7zip
- 3. Copy and paste contents of “place in minecraft.jar” folder into minecraft.jar (duh)
- 4. Copy “resources” folder into your .minecraft folder.
Download Minecraft Slender Man Mod [1.6.2]:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7