Sonic the Hedgehog Resource Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to install Sonic the Hedgehog Resource Pack for Minecraft
-  Get the latest OPTIFINE (MagicLauncher highly recommended). NOTE: Without the features that Optifine/mcpatcher provides, HD, Animation, CTM, Custom Colors, etc., certain textures won’t display properly, also this Resource pack makes use of Animated CTM, the latest optimine supports both these features and more.
-  Download Resource Pack. put the archive (don’t extract) into%appdata%/.minecraft/Resourcepacks folder.
-  (If you already set a custom skin) To use Sonic skin from the Resource pack, use Offline Mode
-  Then just select the SONIC Resource Pack and you’re done.
-  For best appearance, set brightness level to maximum in options.
Download Sonic the Hedgehog Resource Pack for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.7
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2