The SpaxPureBDCraft’s theme is simply based on a cartoon look. However, the artist has worked on this texturepack with an intense amount of effort and time, making it amazingly detailed. The detail of a texturepack must fit in with its designated look, which a lot of texturepack artists fail to do.
A great aspect about the design of this texturepack, it comes in multiple detail versions. Ranging from 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, and 256x. This aspect allows players to choose how they want to experience their pack, instead of using a high detailed version they could settle for the basic, simple looking version which will also not affect FPS usage as much as a higher detailed texture pack would do. However, this choice is completely up to the player and each person has their own mind set and personal preference.
It really goes to show, the amount of time the artist has put into his/her work when they go into the trouble of adding unnecessary textures to mods that may or may not be installed on the players game. Many players would find mod textures useless and indeed find them, unnecessary. However, the use of the specific mods would look strange compared to the rest of the default textures. In many ways, making the rest of the pack look out of place compared to the mod, or even the other way around.
This texture pack works with 3 different mods. Each mod also very different to each other. The mods this texturepack alters are the Zipline mod, the Aether mod, and the clay soldiers mod. Each of these mods uses their own textures and some have their own blocks and particles. All the aspects of the mod(s) have been significantly altered using the texture pack.
How to install Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Resolution: 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, and 256x
Download Minecraft Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack:
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2