The Code is a minecraft puzzle map. In it you need to solve a puzzle to get a code, every solution is in the form of a code. If you rename paper to that code using an anvil, then throw the paper in a hopper, a new room will open. There are 30 puzzles. These are not just regular puzzles, I’ve made entirely new puzzles or I used some old concepts and combined them with new concepts.
It’s got a beautiful look using the new quartz blocks. But you’ll have to look at the video and screenshots to see that. The quartz is not the only 1.5-piece that’s in this map. It also contains a scoreboard, renamed commandblocks, a light sensor, comparators, trapped chests, visible name tags above mobs, the redstone block, renamed chests, more scoreboards, hoppers and much more.
The Code Map for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to Install The Code Map for Minecraft:
- Download The Code Map for Minecraft
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft The Code Map: