Minecraft Maps — May 27, 2013, 11:55 AM -
Minecraft Aircraft Carrier Map Screenshots:
Texture Pack download here.
How to Install Minecraft Aircraft Carrier Map:
- For World save file
- Download Minecraft Aircraft Carrier Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
- For schematic file
- Download schematic file
- You have MCEdit – Minecraft Woldr Editer installed
- Open the MCEdit and select the world from the list that you would like to add the schematic to (If none are on the list you will have to click the “Open a Level..” text and find it in the file browser.)
- You need to click the import button (little red crane) on the bottom right, find the schematic in the file browser and click open
- After you place it in a good spot, click the import button to complete the operation.
Download Minecraft Aircraft Carrier Map:
MCEdit Schematic: Uss_Midway