Gems Plus mod adds emerald, ruby, sapphire, amethyst, topaz, phoenixite, quartz, jade ores, items, blocks, tools and armor. And also colored sand and colored (tinted) glass.
Gems Plus Mod for Minecraft Screenshots:
None of the tools can mine obsidian, emerald tools have 750 uses and speed 7 which is slower than diamond but faster than iron. Ruby tools have 900 uses and speed 5, sapphire tools have same stats as ruby, 900 uses and 5 speed. Amethyst tools have 600 uses and speed 6, topaz tools have 800 uses and 6 speed, phoenixite tools have 700 uses and 6 speed, quartz tools have 650 uses and 6,5 speed, and jade tools has 600 uses and 6 speed.
The sapphire ores spawn under level 48, topaz under 40, ruby and amethyst under 32, phoenixite under 36, quartz under 40 and jade under 44.
Emerald armor has max damage factor of 22, ruby has 25, sapphire also has 25, amethyst has 20, topaz has 23, phoenixite has 24, quartz has 23, and jade has 20.
Phoenixite tools can be repaired by right clicking with them on lava, they also light mobs on fire.
To get glass you first put the gems in furnace to get gem dust, and then you mix a gem dust with two sand and get colored sand, then you can smelt it in furnace and you get colored glass.
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download Gems Plus Mod for Minecraft