Elemental Tinkerer Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 Screenshots:
These drop elementium gems. However, they are rather rare, and can be hard to find. If you find yourself with trouble finding one, you can also take in note that you can craft elementium gems and create an item called the Elementium Detector. It starts shining if it detects elementium ore above or below you. That dust is Elementium Dust, it’s a rare drop from mobs. There’s also a way to create it, but that’s for later
The Gem gotten from it changes colors periodically, you can also craft blocks from it:
Using it, you can create Elemental Bark, and the Elemental Desk:
The Elemental Desk Block (used to create research books):
You can also create the Elementalist’s Lexicon, which tells you all there is to know about the items in the mod:
The GUI of the Elementalist’s Lexicon:
How to install Elemental Tinkerer Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 :
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Elemental Tinkerer Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 :